Saturday, September 22, 2007

In the beginning....

O.K. Kendra has been bugging my for months about getting into the blogging world so here I go! I'm really busy these days and don't know how often I'll be able to do this but I'll try.

This week has been nuts, Austin left for work Tuesday morning and didn't return till Friday night long enough to kiss me and go to work again as the medic at some sporting events and then over time tomorrow. Then next week he's off to Vegas for some training at a military base. I've been babysitting just two days a week (that's enough) and between taking Pierce and Ashley (the girl I watch) to preschool at the elementary school and Emma to first grade I'm surprised I haven't made ruts in the sidewalk I feel like I spend my entire day pulling a wagon.

I have also been working for a company, Castle Book Outlet it's a long story but basically I put together fundraisers and post used books online for them. It's nice because I work when the kids go to bed. That's why I don't have time for this, I'm supposed to be working right now. Also a friend and I are starting a business. It is a twice annual children's consignment sale our first one will be in March. We have a web sight that is currently under construction www.consignrepeatafterme.com check it out in a couple of week. We think it's going to do really well, we've had a lot of positive feed back already.

I'll try to post some pics soon. Deanne

No comments: