Saturday, September 22, 2007

Quotes by my kids....

Pierce: Daddy, lets lick tongues that will be funny.
Austin: Uh, no


Pierce was playing with the little girl I watch and Austin was the monster. They ran in Pierce's room and were hiding under the covers.

Pierce: Pew, Pew, that was close!


This one's an oldie but a goodie:
About a year ago Austin was doing some sort of housework and most women will agree that's a turn on!
Deanne: Oh baby you're turning me on!
Emma came up to be and started twisting something on my arm.
Deanne: What are you doing?
Emma: I'm turning you on!


9.27.07
Thursday nights are always filled with gourmet meals at our house due to gymnastics running till almost 7 p.m. so tonight was no exception, Spagettios with meatballs, Pierce didn't want his meatballs so I told them they were my favorite.
Emma: How do you know how they taste?
Deanne: I used to eat them when I was a kid.
Emma: They didn't have these then.
Deanne: Oh, that's right they hadn't even invited the can yet.
Emma: And you didn't live in a house like this. You lived in a log cabin.

Who am I Laura Ingles Wilder?

9.14.07
Pierce: Mommy where are your toys?
Emma: Moms don't have toys. they only have cleaning to do.


Emma: Mom is this a quick Sunday?
Deanne: A what?
Emma: You know, quick Sunday.
Deanne: Do you mean FAST Sunday?
Emma: Yes, quick Sunday

Background, we were living with my aunt a few years ago while our house was being built. It was a Sunday, Emma was 3 and had just had a lesson in Sunday school on the Holy Ghost. I had just caught her under a table taking apart a fake flower that belonged to my aunt.
Deanne: Where was the Holy Ghost when you were doing that?
Emma: He was sleeping!

3 comments:

Seriously... said...

horray! you blogged. Now we can "hang out" on line :) See...even if we moved to colorado you'd never have time for us :) You're too busy :) I'll wait eagerly for your next post...
kendra

Denapea said...

I'm on... jonanddena@blogspot.com. Do you know how to add friends?

Seriously... said...

Maybe we'll still live in colorado...if i can't stand the bay area then we'll move to colorado and dustin can just super-commute to san fran 3 days a week.

I still am going to send letters to endo guys in colorado...so relax.